End fossil fuel finance for a cleaner, brighter future for all
This is a climate emergency. We’re stopping the money pipeline to end fossil fuel finance and redirect the flow of money toward a just, inclusive, regenerative economy. Our collective survival requires a new financial system that adheres to a triple-bottom-line of people, planet, and financial resiliency.
The Stop the Money Pipeline movement demands that banks, asset managers, insurance companies, and institutional investors stop funding, insuring and investing in climate destruction. We join as banking systems change leaders seeking a new way of banking that does not perpetuate environmental racism or harm our planet. We believe banks have a key role to play in building a more resilient society as our planet warms.
As we work to divest banks from fossil fuels, we offer good banks as a solution in the right here, right now. We advocate for structural banking reforms that mandate banks to be a finance tool for good.
- Move your money.
- Join Earth Day LIVE! Three days of mobilization for climate action on April 22-24!
- Learn about the interconnectedness between climate change and the banking industry.
- “Earth Day Live” Stop the money pipeline announces plan for a digital mobilization to demand climate action
- “Stop the money pipeline” coalition blasts oil CEOs White House visit
- Liberty Mutual under further pressure to exit fossil fuels
- Stop the money pipeline launch: Chase Bank sit-in with Jane Fonda (Video)