For an equitable and just economy, physical safety and financial security are must-haves. What happened in Atlanta this week was an undisputable example of gender and race-based violence. It has no place in our society. We must condemn misogyny, racism, and xenophobia and stand together against the normalization of hate.
We are committed to reversing this trend by recognizing prejudice when it shows up in our workplaces, our neighborhoods, and our economy. We stand in solidarity with Asian American communities as we grieve unacceptable and avoidable losses and confront our own role in dismantling white supremacy until all feel safe.
- Bystander Intervention Guide (Hollaback)
- Report a Hate Incident (Stop AAPI Hate)
- Support Georgia’s Asian American Community (Asian Americans Advancing Justice)
- Resilience to Hate Resource Guide (APANO and PUAH)
- Access Mental Health Resources (Asian Mental Health Collective)
- Ignoring the History of Anti-Asian Racism Is Another Form of Violence (Elle)
- How Racism and Sexism Intertwine to Torment Asian-American Women (NYT)
- To Our Non-Asian Allies (Coalition of Asian American Leaders)